1. Purpose of personal information processing (“www.spoplatform.com” or “SpoPlatform”) processes personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for any purpose other than the following purposes.
– Identifying customers’ intention to sign up, identifying and certifying themselves according to service provision to customers, and maintaining membership.The payment of an amount, supply of goods or services by management, supply of goods or services.shipping, etc.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① (“www.spoplatform.com” or “SpoPlatform”) has personal information that has been agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject, and has personal information according to the period of use or statutes. Personal information is processed and kept within the period of use.
② Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
☞ Referring to the example below, the period of retention, related statutes, and grounds for personal information processing and personal information processing are stated.
(Example)- Customer subscription and management: Until the termination of a service contract or membership: Provided, That if the bond/debt relationship remains, the bond/debt relationship is settled.
– Supply record of contract, withdrawal of subscription, payment, goods, etc. in e-commerce: 5 years
3. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties;
① (“www.spoplatform.com” or “SpoPlatform”) provides personal information to third parties only when it falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law.
② (‘www.spoplatform.com’)provides personal information to third parties as follows.
– Person who receives personal information: SpoPlatform
– Purpose of the recipient’s personal information use: Email, password, login ID, gender, and access IP information
– The possession of the recipientUse Period: Disposal without delay
4. Users of the rights, duties, and methods of exercise of information subjects and legal representatives may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects:
① The information subject may exercise the following privacy rights for the spoiler platform (“www.spoplatform.com” or “SpoPlatform”) at any time:
1. Requesting personal information access
2. Request correction in case of errors, etc.
3. Request for deletion
4. Request Processing Stopping
4-2. Personal Information Protection for Children under the Age of 14
① Children under the age of 14 must review the purpose of collecting and using the company’s personal information and obtain permission from their legal representatives, such as their parents, before sending personal information online when registering their accounts. The company may request the minimum necessary information, such as the name and contact information of the legal representative, and the personal information of the legal representative collected like this shall not be used for any purpose other than verifying whether the legal representative agrees or not or provided to a third party.
② The consent form of the legal representative is used for the purposes of resolving consumer complaints and disputes in the event of underage and company contract withdrawal, payment settlement, supply of goods, etc.
③ In the event that there is a reason to notify the legal representative of the processing of personal information of children under the age of 14, the company shall faithfully notify the legal representative in accordance with the High Local Act of the Ministry of Information and Communication’s Notice on Personal Information Protection.
④ The legal representative of children under the age of 14 may request the perusal, modification and deletion of the child’s personal information, and the company shall take necessary measures without delay.
5. Creating items for processing personal information
① (“www.spoplatform.com” or “SpoPlatform”) handles the following personal information items.
1 – Prerequisite: Email, Password, LoginID, Gender, Access IP Information
5-2. Sign up for children under the age of 14
– Legal agent information, email, password, login ID, gender, access IP information
6. The destruction of personal information (“SpoPlatform”) shall, in principle, destroy the personal information without delay if the purpose of personal information processing is achieved. Procedure, deadline, and method for revocation are as follows.
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after achieving the purpose (in case of paper, separate documents) and destroyed immediately after being stored for a certain period of time in accordance with the internal policy and other related statutes. At this time, personal information transferred to DB is not used for any other purpose except by law.
The user’s personal information shall be destroyed within five days from the end of the retention period, or within five days from the date the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the relevant service, or terminating the project.
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation, and rejection of personal information collection devices;
The spoplatform does not use ‘cookies’ that store information of the information subject and are frequently recalled.
8. Preparation of the Personal Information Protection Officer
① SpoPlatform(‘www.spoplatform.com’ or ‘SpoPlatform’) is responsible for handling personal information, and the person in charge of personal information protection is designated as follows to handle complaints and remedy damages of information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
Name: Kim Soo-hyun
Contact:02-6963-9400, email@example.com, 02-6963-9401
※ We are connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
② The information subject can contact the Personal Information Protection Officer and the department in charge of all personal information protection inquiries, complaints handling, and damage relief that occurred while using the service (or business) of SpoPlatform(‘www.spoplatform.com’ or ‘SpoPlatform’). SpoPlatform(‘www.spoplatform.com’ or ‘SpoPlatform’) will answer and process inquiries from the subject without delay.
9. Change of personal information processing policy
①This personal information processing policy is applied from the enforcement date, and if there is any addition, deletion, or correction of changes in accordance with statutes or policies, it will be notified 7 days prior to the implementation of the changes.
10. According to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the measures for securing personal information (the ‘SpoPlatform’) are taken as follows:
1. Conduct regular self-audit
To secure stability related to personal information handling, we conduct self-audit on a regular basis (once a quarter).
2. Encryption of personal information
The user’s personal information is stored and managed by encryption. Only the user can know the password. Important data uses separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using file lock function.
3. Using a lock for document security
Documents including personal information, auxiliary storage media, etc. are stored in a safe place with a lock.
4. Access control to unauthorized persons
We have a separate physical storage facility for personal information, and we establish and operate access control procedures.